Thursday, December 24, 2009

Confession of X'mas!

Merry X'mas!!!!

I've been abandoning the blog for quiet some time. Gosh, I feel real bad. And since X'mas is just around the corner, this is the opportunity for me to redeem myself. *big grin*

** Baby Cheng is still busy, with study & exams. Poor her!

I'm superbly glad that I'll be having a long holiday, starting tomorrow, marking the date of 25th December 2009 till 4th of January 1010. It'll be a stay-at-home, relax time out from just anything. I've been crazily stressed at work over the past few months. It was just scary.

Work --> Work --> Work. The never ending work. My brain is seldom at rest. And I just couldn't believe myself that I've been an evil working machine at work. Some of them are little achievements that I should be quite proud of. Haha~

Here's a list of my crazy happening events in office (or just anything related/caused by my office buddies):
  • Staying overnight in office. Clock out only at 5am!
  • Lots of supper. Thanks to late office leaving, most of the time, it's around 9-10pm.
  • Crazily catch up on the Digital TV knowledge and C++. Just before I have time to learn what OOP is about, I'm already started coding. Thanks Muz for always chasing stuffs!
  • Shouted at Casley Blast for irritating me. It was just an emotional breakdown. I felt guilty now. Sorry! (If you do happen to read this)
  • Some WEIRD/CRAZY people keep reading my monitor. (or shall i say watching me from behind?)
  • Being put on an outing that I do not have any idea.
  • Knowing a fanatic people (SohBeng) that declare himself from an "awesome" planet.
  • Scandals of me, rumouring around. Needless to say.

I think I just need a small space or just a short moment for me to burst out loud. So here it goes. Kinda stupid, I know.

Just a small post on the X'mas eve. Have fun everyone! I'll gonna have a blast, and hope everybody will have the same.

Lots of hugs and love you, office buddies! Tschus!

-Shookie-

No comments: