Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shookie's Latest Indulgence

Wow..it has really been long since I last blog. I'd been receiving many complaints about me abandoning my blog. Well, there are many occasions where I feel like blogging, but my weekends had been fully occupied. Blueekkkk on Baby Cheng for abandoning the blog too!

I've got these items this week. MY LATEST INDULGENCE!
  • Dolce & Gabbana L'eau The One 75ml
  • Dorothy Koomson: My Best Friends' Girl
  • Stephenie Meyer: The Host

The D&G l'eau the one is a perfume that I've never come across with. I don't know why. But this perfume will be one of my favourite perfume because it is fruity and sweet. *Niceee..* This will be the addition to our family (Shookie, Baby Cheng and Cher Hau) of perfumes - Lancome's Miracle, Anna Sui's Love, Emporio Armani's Diamond, CK's CKIn2U and Mont Blanc's Starwalker.

BOOKS. Oh gosh, I've been really abandoning them for long! Both Dorothy Koomson and Stephenie Meyer are my favourite writers. I just love the way they detailed every points and narrate every moment. My first reading with their books are "Goodnight, beautiful" and the twilight saga series, "Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn". These books are really too yummy that I've only spent about 3-4 days on every book. I've yet to start on these books, but I'll do soon, when I really have time for them! *promise*

I'll pen off now. The joint between my thumb and palm is aching again, and I'm wearing a supportive glove. *ouch ouch* Will see a doctor soon if the pain still persist.

Chao~

-Shookie-

No comments: