Thursday, August 27, 2009

Betty Crocker's Chocolate Brownies D.I.Y

Argh..it's been quite some time since I last bake. I was really lazy though. Me, on a peaceful Sunday, just wanted to laze around the house doing nothing. NOTHING AT ALL.

I was convinced by Mummy to bake since there will be no breakfast for Monday. She wanted carrot cake, but I find it too tedious. After all, I'm just lazy to shred the carrots.

Hence, I made brownies. To be exact, Betty Crocker's Chocolate Brownies. My ex-colleague, Erizna, introduced this to me. She is a wonderful cook. She can bake very well, really! I wondered if she still does bake in Australia.

Let's get the ingredients ready:
  • Betty Crocker's Chocolate Brownies prepacked mix. (I only managed to find this in Cold Storage)
  • As stated on the back of the box, prepared 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 tbsp of water, 2 or 3 eggs.
  • Extra ingredients as you desired. I put in walnuts and extra chocolate chips.

The Main Ingredients


Walnuts and Chocolate Chips (ooppss..it's blurred)


Follow the steps below:

Step 1. Place the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat them until fluffy.



Step 2. Add in Betty Crocker's Chocolate Brownies Mix.



Step 3. Add in oil and water.



Step 4. Lastly, add in your desired ingredients.



Step 5. Grease the pan. I used a 8x8" pan. Soon after, transfer the mixture into the pan.



Step 6. Put in to bake. Adjust the setting to be plus minus 160C, for about 30-50 minutes. These settings actually depends on your oven's condition. The best of all is to observe the baking condition from time to time and re-adjust your setting.



And tadaa..this is the final product!



Hope you've enjoy today's baking session. Lolz. I'm boosting myself and made myself cheeky. Haha..

Anyway, hope you will try to make this one day. Add in more chocolate chips if you want it to be chocolaty.

Tschus~

-Shookie-

1 comment:

Simonne said...

ur oven looks big
Mind telling me where to get it in KL ?

Thanks
simonneho@yahoo.com