Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Full Loaded Freezer With ICE-CREAM !

Gosh! My freezer is full with ICE-CREAM ! Can't really believed I've fully loaded the freezer. Luckily there's another freezer for Mommy to keep hers, else she'll be strangling me.

The story begun last weekend. I've bought 3 tubes of 1 liter King's Sundae-licious ice-cream from Giant. They were on promotion - 3 for RM10.00. If I weren't wrong, the normal price for one is about RM5.90. Being "kiasu" and greedy, I've took these 3 tubes - Chocolate Caramel, Peach & Apricot, and Kiwi. I yet to try them out, but they do look good!!


On another occasion, dated 7th May 2009 (oh, it was Baby Cheng's 21st Birthday), I tried to leave office early, at 6pm since I wanted to go back home early for dinner and to get Baby Cheng a cake. Coincidently there's Nestle Ice-Cream Promotion at my office car park. The sale was fast going.

So, emm..just to try my luck, i went over to the promotion area and I managed to get myself a box of Vanilla Drumstick (20 sticks) for RM30. Again, being "kiasu" and greedy, I wanted to try the chocolate flavoured too. Hesitating on getting so many of them, I decided to call Karen, asking if she wanted to share. Ah..ha..she eventually became my friend in crime. Both of us shared two boxes of Vanilla and Chocolate Drumstick.


Not sure how long will I need to finish these. Over the time, just hope Mommy will not be irritated with the overloaded ice-cream in the freezer.

-Shookie-

1 comment:

hop over to this web-site said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!