Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shookie Really Needs These !

Big holes on my pocket!

Bought myself a pair of running shoes. This time it's not about excuses, I DO really need one. The current Adidas gym shoes that I have, caused me lots of pain if I jog for more than half an hour.
(FYI, I'm undergoing training for Standard Chartered KL Marathon - 10km Run)

An average performance Adidas Ignition W running shoes, which is within my budget. Cost me RM207.90 after 20% discount (original RM 259.90). Quite happy with the design and the pricing. Well..that is because, basically there are not many designs to choose from. Most of the running shoes (from NB, Nike, Reebok to Adidas) look ugly, and expensive! huh~


In addition to that, I've restocked Clinique All About Eyes. All this while, I thought it was an eye cream, but no no..it's an eye gel. LoLz..I'm quite blur sometimes. Haha!!

Asked if there is any discount or promotion, the SA rewarded me with a miniature Clinique High Impact Mascara and a Clinique Turnaround Concentrate. Huhu..syiok! (though i still prefer my Diorshow Unlimited Mascara, this comes handy for keeping in my toiletry bag)


My damage for this - RM130.

Emm..lots of OT needed for this month to cover today's spending. *sob sob*

-Shookie-

1 comment:

. said...

RM130 + RM207.90
you need half more year OT to cover back